The Octopus range of Passive Infrared Receivers provide 360 degree detection. The detector works by constantly monitoring the Infrared energy levels around a room and recognising a change caused by the entry of an intruder. The detector will then inform the panel which will initiate the alarm condition.
- Provides 360 degree coverage.
- Ceiling Mount provides ideal coverage for obscured areas and is less likely to obscured by furniture, office partitions etc.
- 3D lens gives optimum coverage.
- Pyronix have developed a system known as IFT for filtering out interference caused by external electrical sources.
- Sealed Optics ensure against false alarms caused by insects which may interfere with the sensor inside the detector.
- Analogue and Digital Pulse Count options allow your installer to adjust the sensitivity to suit the environment.
- A robust 3mm thick case protects the components inside the detector.
- Interlocking Quad Element sensor provides a greater level of stability and higher rate of detection than a standard Quad sensor.
- Octopus Lens Coverage – The Octopus range of detectors provide 360 degree coverage.