DOOR ACCESS & TIME ATTENDANCE SYSTEM
Kadex is an RFID card reader system designed for access control & time attendance. Can contain up to 30,000 users and 50,000 transaction logs, this simple yet powerful card system is a great buy for your business’s premises. What’s more, Kadex system works side by side with a security alarm system to alert users in cases of break in or when the duress function in the terminal is activated and it can be integrated with a fire alarm system to unlock all doors when the fire alarm is triggered.
- Kadex utilizes RFID card technology, a proven technology for access and attendance, works everytime.
- The model can store up to a total of 30,000 users and 50,000 transaction logs, more than sufficient to cater to medium to large sized businesses.
- Kadex offers not only card verification, it also provides 5-digit password and the combination of methods to achieve tighter security.
- Complemented with a simple management system, just swipe an administrator card to enroll, delete, or reset the terminal.
- Increase security level by installing an external alarm, and be alerted during emergencies such as break-ins or fire emergencies.
- Program Kadex with a total of 50 time zones – perfect for companies with multiple work shifts.
- Support the common Normally Close (NC) door lock system and Normally Open (NO) door lock system.
- Support TCP/IP, RS232, RS485 and USB Disk for an easy data transfer.
- Communicate with your employees by personalizing a short message to be displayed at the terminal whenever they verify.
- The message can be directed to an individual or to a group of staffs.
- The terminal complies with international standard of CE & FCC, our testament to safety & quality.