THE PERFECT SYSTEM FOR ADVANCED ACCESS CONTROL
FingerTec’s Ingress is an integrated access control management application that runs on the familiar MS Windows operating environment. The software is a complete solution for centralizing, managing, and monitoring door activity in FingerTec access control devices. Bundled together with the Ingressus Controller, Ingress is an advanced, easy to use, and IT-friendly software that provides elaborate access control features such as real-time monitoring, database administration and report management, all in a single unified system. Ideally suited for self-managed organizations of below 100-door environment, Ingress is also capable of seamlessly integrating its access control functions with alarm monitoring and other intrusion detection devices.
Ingress supports all standalone FingerTec access control models that use card, fingerprint and face recognition verification, and multiple terminals can be centralized in the Ingressus Network Control Panel for multiple-door monitoring.
- Centralized Management
- Integrated Time Attendance Features
- Graphical Floor Maps
- Configure Alerts & Notifications
- Real-Time Alarm and Event Monitoring
- Data Analysis & Reporting
- IP Camera Software Integration
- Easy Data Export and Integration
- Database Backup and Restore
- Offline Alarm & Door Event
- Comprehensive Audit Trails Report
- Live System Control